Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Downtown Mall Advertisement

While we were on our fieldtrip to the downtown mall, we were to take pictures of companies then, in Photoshop, when we got back to school, we created a T-shirt and a poster advertising the company. The company I used was Urban Outfitters.

The first form of advertsing I did was a T-shirt. This shirt has a picture that I took and it advertises the spring clothing lines that are to be coming out.


The poster I made uses different aspects of the picture I took outside of Urban Outfitters, such as; the boxes at the bottom (I warped them to change the perspective), the ribbons draped from the top, and the complete picture I took was used in the word URBAN along with a picture of a city skyline I found on Google. The main picture was a picture of the inside of the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment