Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Choice Project

For this project we were given the freedom to choose whatever we wanted to do on Photoshop and create a project of our choice. My favorite Photoshop skill is making collages. So I combined my interest in fashion with my interest in collages. I took different prints and used them as backgrounds and I also created borders around the manequins. Also, I found a dress form online, but I used material that I found and layered it on top of the dress form. Then I thought of the first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture. In the first picture I thought the outfit looked more edgy, so to accentuate that I chose bright red lips and put them with the outfit. I thought the second outfit to be more proper so pearls seemed to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment